New Rock Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Rock Generation

Forum o Rock Muzici kao i O svim stvarima koje interesuju tinejdzere ili starije...Dobrodosli...

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Tom
Please procitajte! I_vote_lcap27%Please procitajte! I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 41 ]
Bill
Please procitajte! I_vote_lcap53%Please procitajte! I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 80 ]
Gustav
Please procitajte! I_vote_lcap9%Please procitajte! I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 14 ]
Georg
Please procitajte! I_vote_lcap11%Please procitajte! I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 151
Top posters
Screammyangel
Please procitajte! I_vote_lcapPlease procitajte! TopbarssPlease procitajte! I_vote_rcap 
brunetteangel
Please procitajte! I_vote_lcapPlease procitajte! TopbarssPlease procitajte! I_vote_rcap 
crnaguja222
soraxhiroko
An Chi
Yu's princess
~*Avril&Maja*~
*Black_Butterfly*
M!X
Xx..Scene Queen..xX
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 208 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:57 am
Forum
Latest topics
» Predstavite se...
Please procitajte! Icon_minitimeby rock*angel Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:21 am

» Tvoj decko iz snova treba da izgleda...
Please procitajte! Icon_minitimeby PrinceZX Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:16 pm

» Antic Cafe
Please procitajte! Icon_minitimeby PrinceZX Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:21 pm

» Miyavi
Please procitajte! Icon_minitimeby PrinceZX Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:19 pm

» The Gazette
Please procitajte! Icon_minitimeby PrinceZX Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:18 pm

Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is undfairljuivp

Our users have posted a total of 3535 messages in 287 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of New Rock Generation on your social bookmarking website
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
Please procitajte! Empty

Please procitajte!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brunetteangel
brunetteangel

Female
Number of posts : 551
Fan of... : Visual Kei!
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Please procitajte! Empty
PostSubject: Please procitajte!   Please procitajte! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:29 pm

E ljudi molim vas da ko zna engleski procita ovo i da mi kaze ako imam gramatickih ili bilo kakvih druguih gresaka da ispravim jer sam ovo mislila objaviti na fiction sajtu na kojem ne prihvataju fikciju sa greskama!!! Dovoljno je da samo jedna osoba procita pa da mi kaze da li je u redu. Dakle evo vam fikcije:

It was one of the hottest summer days...
Tom was reading a magazine in his room and he started wondering where was Bill,he hadn't seen him for about few hours or so. Suddenly the door slam open and Bill entered room with unhappy face expression. "Tomi! I'm so hungry! Will you feed me?" he asked with huge puppy-eyes. "You're what?" Tom asked,not sure what he had just heard."I'm hungry! Feed me!" Bill said,sounding like a big baby. "But Bill,you're 18! You can feed yourself normally!" Tom protested. "Tomi I want strawberries..." "They're in fridge downstairs... Now don't you dare bringing them here,'cause I won't feed you! " Tom said,pointing with his finger to Bill. He actually wanted to be alone for some time. "Fine!" Bill said,trying to sound sadly,but in fact he sounded very happy. So he left the room and Tom in it. After half an hour of reading magazines the door of his room opened again and Tom's jaw dropped when he saw the person standing at the door. His ten minutes younger brother was standing there,in very hot black lolita dress,wearing usual black make-up on his eyes and light-pink lip gloss. He held a plate full of red,juicy strawberries in his hands. Tom felt his cheeks burning. He was blushing obviously because Bill smiled sweetly at him. Slowly and genly, Bill walked over the room in sexy boots,and came to Tom who was laying on the bed.
"Bill what..." he started but Bill put finger on his lips. "Shhh Tomi...we're alone now..." he said with a devilish grin,slowly laying on the bed,next to his twin. He put the plate on his stomach and looked at Tom. That look made older boy shiver. "Now Tomi...I'm hungry and I want you to feed me..." he said,licking his lips. Tom felt his member becoming hard. He took one strawberry between his fingers and put it on his brother's lips,carefully and gently. Bill opened his mouth a little and let the fruit slip down into his throath. A bit of honey left on Tom's fingers and Bill took them into his hot,wet mouth and sucked hungrily. That made Tom even more hard. Bill's tongue was caressing every part of his skin,and the piercieng made it feel even better. He finally took it out of his mouth. "My turn now... " he said and took one strawberry between his thin fingers and softly landed it on his older brother's lips. Tom swallowed it with pleasure and took Bill's hand. He first started kissing it and then he put his brother's fingers in his mouth and slowly licked them. He heard Bill moan loudly. "Tomi..." Bill was even gasping now. "I want you..." he said,putting the plate of strawberries on the night table next to Tom's bed. "I know..." Tom said,breathing quickly and shallowly. He wanted to fuck Bill hard. To show him who's the boss. He wanted to grab that fuckin dress and take it off of Bill. God,he could explode right now. "You didn't let me finish Tomi..." he said,suddenly stopping the action. Tom looked him in the eyes with "please don't stop it now" look. "I want you..." Bill said slowly,his voice trembling... "...deep inside me..." he finished. That was it. That was the final hit. Tom rapidly took the little dress off of Bill and started undressing himself too. While taking off his shirt he realized that Bill was kneeling on his knees,in front of Tom,unzipping his jeans and taking off his boxers. "Oh my..." he said when he saw Tom's hard cock. It was almost hurting how hard it was. At first,Bill gently stroke it with his hand,and then he put it in his mouth.
He caressed it with swift movements of his tongue,slowly and carefully,paying attention to lick good every part of it. At the feeling of cold iron tongue piercing on the head of his dick,Tom loudly groaned and started breathing rapidly. Bills tongue was driving him insane. "My god Bill...where did you learn this...?" he moaned and stroke Bill's hair out of his face. Bill's hands were on Tom's hips,holding him still. After few fantastic movements of Bill's tongue on Tom's erection,Tom started moaning louder and louder. "Baby...Billa...wait,I don't want to come already...you said you want me inside of you..." he said and took Bill for hands,making him stand up. "Yes,brother,I want you to fuck me hard..." Bill said and,with those words he put Tom's hands on his small hips. Tom turned him and with few easy movements his cock was inside his brother. Tom was nervous a bit,even thought he had sex with girls,but this was different. With those girls,he could do anything he wanted,he could even hurt them,but they wouldn't mind. They just wanted a big rockstar playboy Tom Kaulitz to fuck them. But with his brother,it was different. Much different. Bill was his brother,his twin,a part of him and his everything. He can't hurt him. "I must be very careful," he said to himself. Tom started rocking back-forth,everytime very gently penetrating in his little baby brother. His left hand was on Bill's hip,and his right hand was jerking off Bill's hard dick. "Oh...oh Tomi..." Bill was moaning with pain and pleasure. "Billa...my god...I'm coming..." Bill heard his older brother panting and moaning. He was coming too. At the same time,Bill felt his brother coming in him and filling him inside,and he felt perfect bliss of an orgasm which hit him. White,sticky liquid suddenly came out of Bill's cock and spilt all over Tom's hand,like milk. Both boys were panting heavily. Tom licked his hand,covered with warm fluid. "You taste fantastic,Billa..." he said,smiling devilishly. "Wanna try?" he asked. Instead of licking Tom's hand,Bill kissed him forcefully and sucked on his tongue. Kiss lasted few seconds before they departed and Bill admitted he tasted good. Hands entwined together,they layed on the bed,and in pure bliss,immidiatelly fell asleep.
That would all be perfect,sexy and cute...
But little they knew,that all that time their little fifteen year old sister was on the door,watching them,with her hand in her pants...

Sad da me vidite,crvena sam ko paprika od sramote...nemoje suditi o meni na osnovu ove fikcije...samo recite jel dobro ili ne... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crnaguja222
Istrazivac...
Istrazivac...
crnaguja222

Female
Number of posts : 371
Fan of... : rock music,jrock,
Humor : neznam šta bi tu rekla...osim da se obožavam zajebavati ;)
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Please procitajte! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please procitajte!   Please procitajte! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:10 am

But little they knew...ne kužim kaj je to? možda bi bilo pravilnije.... "but all that time, they didnt saw their little..."( to kaj si ti napisala), jer ovo mi nekako čudno zvuči,ne znam ak je pravilno.probaj pitati još nekoga? al sve u svemu dobro,fora fikcija,makar je u pitanju incest. al dobro napisano. Wink
Back to top Go down
brunetteangel
brunetteangel

Female

Please procitajte! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please procitajte!   Please procitajte! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:05 pm

e hvala sto si mi ukazala na gresku! puno si pomogla,hvala. ma to sa twincestom je fora ovih dana,svi to pisu. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crnaguja222
Istrazivac...
Istrazivac...
crnaguja222

Female

Please procitajte! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please procitajte!   Please procitajte! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:32 pm

phehhehe...ma ništa,fakat dobro pišeš. Nadam se da će bit još hrpa fctiona. Wink
Back to top Go down
brunetteangel
brunetteangel

Female

Please procitajte! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please procitajte!   Please procitajte! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:52 pm

bice,bice,ne brini...a samo jel ocete na srpskom il na engleskom? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crnaguja222
Istrazivac...
Istrazivac...
crnaguja222

Female

Please procitajte! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please procitajte!   Please procitajte! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:30 pm

svejedno...kako je tebi lakše i kako ti se da. Ti stvaraš,tvoj je fiction Very Happy ja pišem pjesme sve na eng i sve ih uvijek napišemtu na forumu,jer mi je neznam zašto, al tako lakše. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please procitajte! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please procitajte!   Please procitajte! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please procitajte!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Rock Generation  :: .::FuN & ZeZzinG Up::. :: The Final Fantasy-
Jump to: